Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

A Pleasant Birthday Surprise

Yesterday I was leaving the house and I found a fedex box on my doorstep. And I immediately thought, "oh goodie my replacement blade for my juicer is here!" But then I thought, wait that's not possible I just tracked the package that morning and it was still in the east coast. So of course my curiosity won me over and I just had to open the package before I stepped out. And here is my picture-tale...


Fragile?? What is this...
The anticipation builds
AWWWWW IT'S FROM MY DEAR FRIEND!!
A lovely birthday card...
and an array of wonderfully useful gifts! 
Even Ticky got to play with the box. 

This was seriously such a nice and unexpected surprise. When I read the card I literally said out loud, "awwww." I was so happy not just because I got a present but because someone actually took time out of their day to remember my birthday! Seriously Tudo, you are too amazing for words and I was so touched by this gift! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love it so much I will do a post on a makeup look I can compile with your gift. 

It's so nice to know that even though we may not talk or see each other nearly enough, we are still on each other's minds. =) Thank you lovely! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...