Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

On the first day of spring...

...I was born!

What an amazing, amazing day. I had such a wonderful and lovely birthday thanks to all my dear friends and family.

My sister took me to Tres by Jose Andres at the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills for their afternoon tea. and I am seriously sad we didn't take more pictures because I stupidly left my camera in the car and said, "it's ok i'll use my phone" when my sis offered to grab it before the valet drove it away. WELL I WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE ON HER BIRTHDAY! Nonetheless we had a lovely afternoon...
Rifle Lamp
Lighted acrylic moose head above fireplace
Afternoon Tea Menu
Delicious little tiny bites 
It looks like it's glowing! But it wasn't
Dressed in our best 60s inspired clothing

After Tea Time I went home expecting to have a lovely dinner with my husband at Sushi Kimugare. I was really looking forward to this place since it got good reviews from Yelp and one of our friends highly recommended it as well! Well lo and behold, he took me to Apricott...a lovely little restaurant in Pasadena that I adore. I had mentioned to him a few weeks prior that they had a private room and I would love to have a birthday dinner there. And he remembered! He surprised me with my dearest friend...
an almost life-sized hello kitty ballon.
and my other lovely friends. isn't this room just gorgeous?!
Tofu Delight
Abricott Burger. 
And here is where all the food pictures ended because my photographer/husband started to eat
Souffle Cheesecake from Francis Bakery.
(This is THE BEST cheesecake in the WORLD)
I'm so happy!! I <3 you guys!
Thanks for coming! 

Thank you all for taking a little time out of your day to wish me a happy birthday and to come celebrate with me. I am so grateful to have all of you in my life!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...