Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Post Ritual Cleanse

YAY! It's finally over! I successfully completed the 3 day Ritual Juice Cleanse. While it wasn't as tough as the Master Cleanse (10 days) it definitely wan't a walk in the park either. Anytime you go from eating...to NOTHING, it is very challenging. I think any type of "fasting" diet the first 2-3 days are the hardest. For me the hardest was during dinnertime when I had to prepare/watch my husband's dinner. But I made it! And I think 3 days was just perfect. Not too short and just long enough. 

Out of all the juices my least favorite was juice #4 because it was Agave, Alkaline Water, Lemon, Cayenne. This juice reminded me most of the master cleanse and it was super tart. I did not look forward to this juice at all. My favorite juice was juice #6 which was Alkaline Water, Raw Cashews, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Vanilla, Agave. It was a delicious way to end the day! And the raw cashews gave me a chance to kind of chew. 

First meal post cleanse: Tender Greens.

Harvest Salad
Sauteed Kale
Not as satisfying as a big mac from McDonalds but to me it was absolute heaven to be able to chew again! Tender Greens is an all organic restaurant that uses only the finest ingredients in all of their dishes.

I'm so happy to be able to eat again! Now the focus is on post cleanse healthy eating. 

Have a lovely Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...