Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Setting up!

The last few weeks has been a whirlwind! I feel like everything is happening very quickly and I am loving every moment of it!

Currently in the process of setting up all my websites/blogs/social network stuff for my hair + makeup business. And of course I'm always building my portfolio! But I'm setting up an official photo shoot with a professional photographer to help shoot some marketing pics for a startup false eyelash company called Adore Curiosity. I'm very excited about this venture because I absolutely adore their lashes.

Working at the Thread show in Los Angeles was a hugely helpful experience for me. Not only did I get to interact with potential clients, I made a lot of great contacts and had the chance to work on all different skin types.

And thanks to all my lovely friends + sister that have been willing to be my test subjects!

I will link to the new blog as soon as everything is up and running!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...